The Property Resources team recognises that every Uniting Church congregation is unique, but there are a number of common requirements in churches’ property activities. We’ve created a number of forms and links to other pages on this site to help congregations navigate the processes for regular requests such as:
- leasing out the church’s manse to another party
- renting the church’s hall out to another party/ies
- undertaking a construction or renovation project
- requesting a baptism search
- make a bequest/donation to the Church in my will.
Of course, congregations will sometimes encounter out-of-the-ordinary things like:
- selling one of our Church’s properties
- how to get a contract/agreement/application/legal document signed
- town planning issues
- funding and loan matters
- establishing a new community service activity.
These property issues are not so straightforward. If you need a hand with anything you think could be property related, please call the Property Resources team on 07 3377 9838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be more resources to assist day-to-day property matters on this site in the coming months.
Becoming a solar church
Is your congregation interested in getting solar panels?
You might like to read the Synod guide Becoming a Solar Church.