The Uniting Church Foundation was established in 1991 as a perpetual trust under the trusteeship of the Uniting Church in Australia Property Trust (Q.)
To inspire and mobilise the Uniting Church community in Queensland to make more mission possible.
- to seek donations and gifts in Wills or bequests
- to develop and manage funds from donations, perpetual deposits and gifts in Wills
- to disburse funds for sustainable mission for the Uniting Church in Queensland.
Our Mission Areas
Other ways to help
- pray for each Mission Area
- choose a Mission Area or one of our specific projects and host a morning tea in your local community as a fundraiser
Please address all correspondence to:
The Uniting Church Foundation
GPO Box 674 Brisbane Queensland 4001
Visit us at:
60 Bayliss Street, Auchenflower, Queensland
Phone: 07 3377 9823
Fax: 07 3377 9716