Titles to land owned by the church show the registered proprietor as The Uniting Church in Australia Property Trust (Q.). This includes facilities such as churches, halls, manses, aged care facilities, hospitals, schools and childcare centres.

As trustee, the trust holds the property for the beneficiaries, who are the members of the church. The beneficial owners are responsible for care and upkeep of the property; but when buying or selling properties or entering into contracts, the Synod, agency, congregation or presbytery will need to engage with the Property Trust.