The Uniting Church in Australia (the Church) is a large uniquely Australian Christian denomination in Australia with heritage from historical reformed evangelical denominations. In Queensland, the Uniting Church has around 250 congregations and has schools, colleges and large community services (such as UnitingCare and Wesley Mission Queensland).
The Registrar will deliver student services in the education for ministry in Trinity College Queensland.
The position’s key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for following up recruitment and admission of students to ACT courses and other TCQ programs (including administration and communication processes relating to student enrolments).
- Liaise with Dean of Formation regarding study schedules and individual course plans for candidates, including both unaccredited short courses and accredited units of study.
- Together with the Academic Dean, deliver academic administration and quality assurance relating to TCQ’s partnership with the higher education provider (ACT).
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Qualifications relevant to the management of academic records or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated extensive experience in the provision of academic, welfare and pastoral support to students in higher education;
- Demonstrated ability to develop, deliver and continually improve processes and systems to achieve
- organisational goals;
- Familiarity with theological contexts and content would be advantageous (but not essential)
- Well-developed leadership skills Service: personable with a commitment to building strong relationships with key stakeholders/customers across the Church and its agencies, boards and committees of the Synod.
This position is covered by the Educational Service (Post-Secondary) Award 20210 and remuneration negotiations with the successful candidate will be within the applicable award range.
A postion description is available here.
To apply, please visit send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Enquiries in relation to the position can be made via email to Belinda.firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have another vacancy of Librarian within the college and would consider merging the roles together for the right candidate.
Applications close 25 March 2022.
Uniting Church in Australia, Queensland Synod is committed to being a child safe, child friendly organisation and for all children who come into contact with our services we will provide welcoming, safe and nurturing services, prevent child abuse and neglect within our services and appropriately and immediately address child abuse and neglect if it does occur.
The Uniting Church in Australia, Queensland Synod is an equal opportunity employer committed to Uniting in Christ; acting with love, living with hope, witnessing in faith, working for justice.