- 6-month, full-time role (with possibility of extension)
- Work from home initially
- Equipment supplied
- Immediate start
We’re looking for a skilled graphic designer! This is a key role in a very capable, friendly, tight-knit team that delivers the marketing needs for the Uniting Church in Queensland, a service organisation with commercial entities.
In collaboration with your colleagues, you’ll identify, develop and implement creative solutions that support business challenges and opportunities.
You’re a thinker and a doer who thrives with competing priorities and deadlines, and while qualifications are important, attitude is everything.
You get customer relationships and service, you’re a team player, you’re personable and you’re committed to delivering a great day’s work, every day.
What do we need you to do?
- Manage and deliver consistent design and implementation of brand / corporate identity for the Queensland Synod office.
- Provide concept development, creative design (including photo editing) and finished artwork for digital and printed assets which can include forms, marketing collateral, print publications, promotional material, signage, templates, and online, social and video assets etc.
- Use our systems to manage and evolve briefing and workflow, such as SharePoint and Wrike.
- Production management of all jobs including identifying and working with suppliers, briefing jobs, quotes, proofs, job quality and customer liaison etc.
- Photography, learn from us how to use a DSLR camera and take photos at events as required.
What do you need to be successful?
- High-level Adobe Creative Suite skills (PC environment).
- Relevant graphic design qualification or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- 3+ years demonstrated / relevant experience branding, creative solutions, graphic design, proofing rounds, customer service and working stakeholders and suppliers.
- Demonstrated capacity to work independently and as part of a small, busy team.
- Excellent grammar and spelling.
- Video skills a bonus.
Remuneration negotiations with the successful candidate will be within the remuneration range.