Data and Administration support officer
We are currently seeking a person who is experienced in administration support, with a relentless attention to high quality data entry, and operation of an enterprise specific application. You will be committed to working with our Congregations, Presbyteries and Agencies to provide operational and transactional support in relation to property matters.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- An ability to support and work within the purpose, vision; and staff values and policies of the Queensland Synod
- Demonstrated experience in performing administration tasks, including transaction processing, data entry, provision of advice and the execution of documents
- An ability to quickly acquire knowledge and skills in the specific database requirements of an enterprise specific application
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with an ability to liaise effectively with all levels of the Church, its agencies and the general public
- Highly developed written communication skills reflecting an attention to detail for legal documents.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful candidate subject to qualifications and experience.
The Uniting Church in Australia is the third largest Christian denomination in Australia. In Queensland, the Uniting Church has around 250 congregations and has a number of schools, colleges and community services (such as UnitingCare Queensland and Wesley Mission Brisbane).
The Queensland Synod office is located at Auchenflower and provides administrative, governance and compliance services to the Church in Queensland. Our values guide the Queensland Synod office staff as they work together to achieve goals and be accountable for their actions – service, responsibility, respect and integrity.
How to apply
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter (no more than two pages) demonstrating your suitability for this role as outlined on the Position Description. As part of your application please complete the following form: Application cover sheet.
Please send your application, or any questions you may have in relation to this role to email@example.com.
Applications close at 5 pm Monday 3 April 2017.
Uniting Church in Australia, Queensland Synod is committed to being a child safe, child friendly organisation and for all children who come into contact with our services we will provide welcoming, safe and nurturing services, prevent child abuse and neglect within our services and appropriately and immediately address child abuse and neglect if it does occur.