The Uniting Church in Australia (the Church) is a large uniquely Australian Christian denomination in Australia with heritage from historical reformed evangelical denominations. In Queensland, the Uniting Church has around 250 congregations and has schools, colleges and large community services (such as UnitingCare and Wesley Mission Queensland).
We are seeking an individual to join us and provide operational oversight and development of early learning services across a defined area.
The position’s key responsibilities include:
- To ensure the delivery of centre programs and assessments are of the highest quality and are responsive and inclusive to community needs.
- To ensure services are compliant with all regulatory requirements including internal operational policies, risk management and work health and safety standards.
- To develop collaborative partnerships and relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the recruitment and placement of centre based early learning and care professionals.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Qualifications in Early Childhood a must
- Desirable – Qualifications in Business or related field
- Demonstrated experience across multi-sites or large operations managing, mentoring and supporting early childhood education and care centres to deliver high quality outcomes, improve performance and in building a capable and engaged workforce.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve business outcomes through commercial and operational acumen
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to facilitate across team collaboration and cooperation to achieve best practice outcomes in child wellbeing and inclusion.
- Skills, capability and experience in exploring options and implementing innovative strategies, including analysing trends and data; developing and maintaining effective relationships/partnerships; and engaging with research and best practice.
Remuneration negotiations with the successful candidate will be within the applicable remuneration range.
View the full position description here.
To apply, send a completed Application Cover Sheet, CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquiries in relation to the position can be made directly to Yolanda Borucki on 0455 887 358 or Yolanda.email@example.com.
Applications close 14 May 2021.
Uniting Church in Australia, Queensland Synod is committed to being a child safe, child friendly organisation and for all children who come into contact with our services we will provide welcoming, safe and nurturing services, prevent child abuse and neglect within our services and appropriately and immediately address child abuse and neglect if it does occur.
The Uniting Church in Australia, Queensland Synod is an equal opportunity employer committed to Uniting in Christ; acting with love, living with hope, witnessing in faith, working for justice.