The Uniting Church in Australia (the Church) is a large, uniquely Australian Christian denomination in Australia with heritage from historical reformed evangelical denominations. In Queensland, the Uniting Church has around 250 congregations and has schools, colleges and large community services (such as UnitingCare Queensland and Wesley Mission Queensland).
What do we need you to do?
The Payroll Manager leads the effective and efficient delivery of payroll services working with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- With a newly implemented payroll solution, you will need to be well versed in Kronos and have a demonstrated ability to administer system-wide configurations.
- The payroll team not only processes pay for employees but they also process payments for our ministry agents and congregation staff. An understanding of Stipend processing will be advantageous.
- As the Payroll Manager, you will be expected to run periodic audits of payroll transactions to ensure that all staff and ministry agents are paid in accordance with employment contracts and terms of placement.
- You will be required to oversee contract terms with vendors such as UKG to ensure upgrades and modifications are implemented when appropriate.
What do we offer you?
- Opportunity to primarily work from home with some connect time at the Auchenflower office.
- Free onsite parking
- Café onsite
Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
A position description is available here.
For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out to Monique Lowe at Monique.email@example.com or 07 3377 9755.