Executive Assistants – Multiple roles
Highly organised, well experienced Executive Assistants to smoothly manage a very busy Senior Manager and an Administration team.
- Positions with purpose – where you can make a difference
- Flexible working arrangements
- Supportive, compassionate and understanding culture
Fast paced and fluid, these roles demand all the expected skills and attributes of a seasoned senior EA as well as more Junior EA’s who have an eye towards their future development.
It’s a given that you would be providing high level administration and planning assistance, as well as acting as the ‘gatekeeper’ and building ‘right hand person’ relationships where you can anticipate needs, use your initiative and provide solutions.
Key duties include:
- Providing a full range of executive and administrative services including calendar and email management, filing and records management, credit card reconciliation and all travel requirements
- Committee support including managing attendance, agendas, minute taking, minute distribution, room bookings and catering
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to engage effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Assisting with project and business research as required
- Excellent time, workflow management & multi-tasking skills, including working to deadline
- 3+ years’ experience as an EA within a busy, fast paced Management team
- Full and complete understanding of committee processes with a strong and practical working knowledge of governance and compliance
- High level of problem solving skills
- Tech savvy – the basics – as well as experience with SharePoint and CRM systems
- Events and functions management experience and competencies in travel and accommodation arrangements
- Enthusiasm to ‘lean in’ and create an eco system around a new group – to build community and grow together.
- A background in NFP organisations and an understanding of the way they work
- General knowledge of project management principles
- Demonstrated ability to act with discretion and confidentiality
Along with your outstanding professional skills, you need to offer some exceptional personal attributes and abilities:
- Incredibly organised with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Relationship skills including reporting staff, management, board members, directors and other stakeholders
- Approachable and able to make people feel comfortable and at ease quickly and effectively
- Capable of managing more than one supervisor at a time
- High use of initiative and common sense; a problem solver with a contingency plan for everything!
Intelligent and enthusiastic individuals with mature attitudes, ready smiles and active sense of humour will be especially welcome.
If this sounds interesting to you, do not delay in applying. Please submit your cover letter and resume in WORD format quoting reference number AREAMR to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Annette Rafter or Angus Baker on 07 3211 0001.
The Uniting Church in Australia, Queensland Synod is an equal opportunity employer committed to Uniting in Christ; acting with love, living with hope, witnessing in faith, working for justice.