Our team members have worked in a range of church-based and not-for-profit organisations, including head office, church administration, child protection, social work, counselling, child care, aged care, retirement living and affordable housing.
Our service includes:
- Provide internal human resource support to the Synod office, including Raymont Lodge Residential College, Alexandra Park Conference Centre and Trinity College Queensland
- Provide human resource guidance and advice to congregations and presbyteries
- Provide guidance to congregations and presbyteries on ministry agent entitlements
- Administration of ministry agent payments and benefits, including fringe benefits
- Advice and assistance to the Synod office, congregations and presbyteries in relation to our legal obligations in areas such as employment law, discrimination, workplace harassment and blue cards
- Advice and assistance in relation to Modern Award conditions of employment and minimum wages
- Policy development
- Payroll bureau service for Synod office, ministry agents, congregations and presbyteries (see the next section for more information).
For more information contact us.