- *ProPresenter: http://www.renewedvision.com/propresenter
- EasyWorship: http://www.easyworship.com
- Media Shout: http://www.mediashout.com
- Proclaim: http://www.proclaimonline.com
- Zionworx: http://www.zionworx.com (Current Version has moved to a Paid Product)
We have used and can recommend the software with an *.
ProPresenter is a cross-platform (Mac and Windows) lyric and media presentation package built specifically to make high-quality live productions easy—including worship gatherings, sporting events, conferences, or studio broadcasts.
ProPresenter operators control presentations on one screen, while dynamically presenting to an audience on one or more additional outputs. This means there is no separate “edit mode” or “presentation mode”, outputs are always live, and editing of one presentation can be done while another is being viewed. Originally designed for houses of worship, ProPresenter is now the choice for media presentations for trade shows, corporate events, sporting venues, and ministries all over the world. (taken from www.propresenter.com)
Propresenter 6 for Houses of Worship
Single License—Mac or PC, but NOT both. May install on multiple machines, but may only be used on one computer for ONE EVENT AT A TIME (successive, not concurrent use). $399 USD
Campus License—both Mac and PC. May install on Mac AND Windows and use in multiple rooms CONCURRENTLY (good for ONE campus only). $799 USD
- High Level of Customisability and is one of the most feature rich Church Presentation Software available.
- Has all the standard features of Worship presentation software such as Song Lyrics, Bible verses, PowerPoint & Keynote presentations, images, videos.
- Includes advanced features such as twitter feeds, countdowns, DVD Playback, Transitions, Live Video Feed, Stage Display, Song Automation. Remote Control via mobile device. Integration with Planning Centre Online, integration with CCLI Songselect
- Requires a fairly power computer to run
- May be not so easy for the average projectionist to operate without significant training.
- May be too expensive for most Churches to afford
Experience the power of open source in your church with worship presentation software designed to fit how you want to run your service. Fast, flexible and easy to use, you will have your service up and running in a few minutes. These features and a whole lot more at a price that can’t be beat.
(taken from http://www.openlp.org)
Free to use
- It’s free and includes most if not all of the features needed in the average church service such as Song/Hymn Lyrics, Bible Verses, Videos, PowerPoint presentations, images.
- Is easy to install and setup.
- Can be easily used by someone without a lot of training.
- Can run off just about any computer that is not 4 or so years old.
- Even though it is Open Source, it is still be actively worked on and updated.
- Has the ability to display two different versions of the bible at the same time.
- Doesn’t include all the features of some of the paid software.
- Not as customisable as some of the other software.
- Is Open Source, may be a bit buggy at times.