U.C.I.S is the central treasury fund of the Uniting Church in Australia, Queensland Synod.
By maintaining surplus funds in a U.C.I.S investment, Uniting Church congregations, services and activities are enabling the larger pool of funds to be invested and managed to maximise return. This return may be through income to support missional activities and programs of the Church, and to reduce borrowing required for growth and capital development.
Congregations and agencies of the Uniting Church have the choice of two different investment types:
CASH INVESTMENT your accessible investment option.
- Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly
- Interest rates are variable, reset on the first business day each month
- Monthly statements
- No minimum investment amount
- Make unlimited investments and withdrawals
FIXED TERM INVESTMENTS
A U.C.I.S Fixed Term Investment offers interest rates set for a fixed investment period.
- Minimum $5000 investment
- Choose terms of 60 days, 90 days, 180 days or 12 months
- Fixed rates of return
- Interest calculated daily and paid quarterly, not just at maturity
- Rates for investments of $50,000 or more are quoted on the day of lodgement