Like the rest of the country and the world, the Queensland Synod is adapting and responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We continue to support our communities and staff across the state, and this remains our highest priority, while adhering to the latest Government advice.
As we have updates to this topic, they will be detailed on this page.
Communications to the Church in Queensland
- Coronavirus update for presbyteries and congregations (11 August 2020)
- Coronavirus pastoral letter (9 June 2020)
- Frequently asked questions: Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) (7 May 2020)
- Coronavirus update for chaplains (30 March 2020)
- Statement from the Uniting Church in Australia Queensland Synod regarding coronavirus (18 March 2020)
- Coronavirus update for Queensland Synod (16 March 2020)