Like the rest of the country and the world, the Queensland Synod is adapting and responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We continue to support our communities and staff across the state, and this remains our highest priority, while adhering to the latest Government advice.
As we have updates to this topic, they will be detailed on this page.
Communications to the Church in Queensland
- Coronavirus update for chaplains (30 March 2020)
- Coronavirus update for presbyteries and congregations (27 March 2020)
- Frequently asked questions: Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) (25 March 2020)
- Coronavirus pastoral letter (18 March 2020)
- Statement from the Uniting Church in Australia Queensland Synod regarding coronavirus (18 March 2020)
- Coronavirus update for Queensland Synod (16 March 2020)
Live streaming worships
Resources for mission and ministry
- Ministry resources regarding coronavirus (18 March 2020)
- Government fact Hall hire cleaning
- Resources for Children and Families Ministry
- Faith in the Digital Age Report
- Principles of Emergency Ministry by Rev Dr Stephen Robinson
- Seven hints for speaking to camera
- Dispersed non-contact non-digital worship resources
Resources for and from Agencies and Community Service Activities
Links to other Uniting Church Coronavirus Resources
Links to Government information pages
Contribute ideas for mission and ministry
You’re invited to submit ideas and resources for mission and ministry during this unprecedented time using the form below.